Bright 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in North Old Town with Potomac River view - steps to GW - Mount Vernon bike path and the shops and restaurants of historic Old Town. 10 minutes from the upcoming Amazon Headquarters in Crystal City - 20 minutes by bicycle. Spacious upgraded eat-in kitchen with washer/dryer; living room with wood-burning fireplace, Juliet balcony and entertainment center; bedroom with walk-in closet; linen closet and hall closet; hardwood floors. Community pool and numbered off-street parking space. Separate storage lockable compartment in basement.
Condo, Georgian, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
624 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Range Hood, Single Oven, Disposal, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Fire Escape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price