The house has new floors, 5 brand new windows, and a fresh paint in the entire house. The 3 full bathrooms were totally redone, looks really good. Beautifull neutral colors in a beautiful cull de sac, far away from traffic sounds , and good for the safety of the children, a cul de sac brings peace & confort with no traffic, but its minutes close to shopping centers & restaurants Its Kempair COURT, not Kempair Drive : ) House next door was sold for $440,000 its little smaller and has not garage. You can park one car inside the garage , 2 more outside the garage and in front the circular street easily 4 cars more. Never a problem when you have to park . The deck is next to the kitchen , which brings confort for family reunions. House looks great for a big family. And no association , get total peace of mind, enjoy freedom with no association controlling you and taking your money.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,587 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full Finished
- 1. Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Underground Parking, Unassigned, Public.
- Deck, Balcony
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Doorman. Level, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price