Pride of Ownership Shows! From the moment you approach this home, there is no doubt that you have found a gem! An amazing 4377 finished square feet of living space. Beautiful brick walk entry, upgraded in 2019, guides you into a two story foyer with a sweeping, elegant stair case, beautiful hardwood floors, a refined living and dining room and not to be missed, separate office space. Moving into the home is the upgraded kitchen with beautiful cherry cabinetry, gorgeous ceramic floors, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Flowing from the kitchen is the huge family room with a gas fireplace and lovely plantation shutters. Enjoy the continuation of living space on the huge trex deck. This home backs to a large common area which is almost a continuation of the back yard and can be used as more yard/play space. So now you have only scratched the surface. So much living to be had, you must make your way into the lower level where you find not just a 5th bedroom and an exquistely finished full bath with the walk in shower and antique sink vanity all upgraded in 2015! Lower level upgrades include upgraded electrical with a new subpanel and a new hot water heater. Take in the beautifully finished wet bar with a Kegerator! Also note the walk out to the landscaped back yard and the slate patio. Lower level also has plenty of storage space. Moving into the upstairs, bedroom level are 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 upgraded bathrooms. Primary suite includes a large walk in closet with closet organizer, great architectual ceiling details and attached luxury bath. Upstairs hall bath is also upgraded and has a newer skylight. All this in the amazing Crosspointe community with 2 pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, jogging trails just to name a few amenities. But still so close to everything with Lorton VRE just a few of miles away and Franconia-Springfield metro station only 10 min drive.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,377 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price