Beautifully kept and updated home in lovely Signal Hill. Absolutely spacious home with soaring ceilings, beautiful hardwood flooring and completely refreshed and updated. From beautiful kitchen cabinetry and high-end kitchen appliances to include a double oven and a cooktop, to remodeled bathrooms, newer windows, doors, garage doors, lighting and gorgeous landscaping this home is a gem. Recent HVAC and fresh carpet. Special features include 3 fireplaces in the living room, family room and master bedroom with the living room fireplace being natural gas, wet bar in the walk-out family room, beautiful front porch and a two-tiered deck. All this in the beautiful Lake Braddock Community with easy access to commuter train and major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
3,024 sq. ft
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated
- Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price